Renergy-Weatherproof Solar Emergency Charger External Battery Pack
200 in stock
1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
2. Capacity: 5000mAh
3. Input: 5V/1A
4. Output: 5V/2X1A
5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
6. Product Weight: 146 g
7. Color: Black, Green, Blue, Yellow
8. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
9. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
1. This power bank is made of an environmentally friendly silicone rubber, ABS + PC material, and rubber paint surface.
The football grain design provides an anti-slip feature. The compact size makes it portable. With the free hook, you may just hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, and camping. This product is easy to carry and accessible for when you need to charge your devices.
2. This is the first rain-proof and shock-proof portable solar charger on the planet! This solar energy technology is environmentally friendly and can recharge itself under sun light for emergency purposes. The water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it’s raining and the shock-proof feature ensures the device working properly even it crashes or drops.
3. Since the output is a USB port, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
4. 4 LED light indicators makes it easy to know how much power you’ve got left.
1. Super waterproof and dust-proof.
2. Shock-proof and drop resistance.
3.Build-in full 5000mAh lithium polymer battery which can be charged via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel.
4.Emergency LED light.
5.Built-in dual USB/Micro charging ports that can be stowed away when not needed.
6.Suitable for charging iPhones, iPads, Android phones, GPS devices, cameras, etc.
7.The diameters of the product’s input and output ports are different as to avoid the problem of inserting plugs wrongly.
8.Smart protection chip: over-charging, over-discharge, overload, and short-circuit protection.
9. Convenient to charge your devices anytime and anywhere!
1. When not using the power bank for long periods of time, charge the device at least every three months.
2. Pull the plug out when the LED lights are all on; over-charging the battery will damage it.
3. Please use the device between the temperatures of 0°C-45°C; the relative humidity should be 20%-70% Rh. Keep the device away from moisture, high temperature and, fire.
4. Please store the product in dry places, far away from moisture and corrosive materials.
5. Don’t use harsh chemicals, such as soaps and detergent on the product.
6. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the product, damage it, or throw it into fire or water.
7. If the battery is swollen, discharged or malfunctioning, please stop using it immediately.